« Home | <!-- Effects of Elevation desc --> The latest Revo... » | Esoteric Analysis of Boards of Canada » | I just found this amazing band called Xploding Pla... » | I checked out Alice in Ultraland, the 2005 release... » | The Effects of Elevation single has been released,... » | Check out this free 36-track compilation of un... » | I'm listening to Dorset Perception, Shpongle's 200... » | welcome to the breakbeat jazz blog. » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 

D-Fonk - Eclectic Mix

This is another nice mix from Blentwell:


This mix is an eclectic blend of tracks spanning quite a few genres. Overall, it's a nice track selection and pacing. A lot of bumpin' breakbeat grooves and funk, jazz and soul influences. Perfect soundtrack for a party. The variety will keep everyone happy and all of the tunes are fairly high-energy. Good stuff!

MyZog.com: Single? Sign up free

About me

  • I'm Jonah Dempcy
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • I'm a musician living in Seattle. I make electronic jazz music under the moniker Revolution Void. My music is a mix of electronic breaks and jazz improvisation, featuring solos from some of the top players in modern jazz such as Seamus Blake, Lucas Pickford and Matthew Garrison.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates