« Home | I checked out Alice in Ultraland, the 2005 release... » | The Effects of Elevation single has been released,... » | Check out this free 36-track compilation of un... » | I'm listening to Dorset Perception, Shpongle's 200... » | welcome to the breakbeat jazz blog. » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

I just found this amazing band called Xploding Plastix that combines all of my favorite elements of electronic and jazz music. They have a great atmospheric vibe, composition/progression, raw and gritty sounds-- and they can really rock out!

Kinda reminds me of Cinematic Orchestra, Amon Tobin, Medeski Martin & Wood ... In other words, a band after my own heart. :)

Link: Xploding Plastix

MyZog.com: Single? Sign up free

About me

  • I'm Jonah Dempcy
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • I'm a musician living in Seattle. I make electronic jazz music under the moniker Revolution Void. My music is a mix of electronic breaks and jazz improvisation, featuring solos from some of the top players in modern jazz such as Seamus Blake, Lucas Pickford and Matthew Garrison.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates